Some Bahamas photoreal pictures.

annber

As promised, here are some screens of a new Bahamas photoreal LOD16 that I am developing and will still take some time to finish. I am trying to incorporate some of the great Bahamas airports that Art Poole created which require some alignment, add some autogen to the area, and redo the airports in the area. As an example I have done Overyonder Cay with its windturbines and solar panels.aleuthera.jpgandros.jpgandros2.jpgandros3.jpgbahamas4.jpgbahamas5.jpgbahamas6.jpgbahamas7.jpgcat_isl.jpgeleuthera.jpg

some great looking water there, very nice indeed!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, you got my attention...;) ...all I can say is 'wow'...that's sweet, even in stormy weather. Keep 'em coming :cool:

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys, much appreciated.:):)

It is still a work in progress. Basically mostly done with the photoreal. Work needs to be done on those small island airports though, alignment, flatten, autogen, etc. Looks like my first release will be the mistery island post though, that is is basically done, mostly waiting for authorization from different authors about using their scenery objects.

Archived