logbook.jpg

Since I will probably forget to back up my log book I thought I would post it. Even IF I do back it up I usually lose the back up file at any rate. This is where google docs becomes nice, although I tend to delete everything on my docs to make room ever so often.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.::Gateway::. i5, 8GB Memory, 2gb Nvidia Video Card, Win7, FS9, FSX, P3D

Android User. Sometimes Ubuntu User.

Doing pretty good! I would have posted mine but it would have taken 2 screenshots! ;)

Yep, I had to glue mine together to get a single page.. I'm not sure how far back this goes.. I've run several

installs of FSX going back to the original version. I'm using FSX Gold now. So I don't know if this goes back to

day one, or just to when I installed Gold.. I almost never see this page as I normally have "show opening screen"

turned off. I have to turn that on to be able to see the awards page.

Actually, now that I look at the "logbook", it may go back to the beginning as the first entry date is 10-11-2006,

and the Baron was the first plane I flew on FSX.

I notice my "awards" only show up to 4000 landings, but my logbook shows 9407 landings, and total hours on FSX

as 3760.6 hours.

fsxawards.jpg

Gosh, all I've done is collect a few postcards. I'll have to try harder I guess...

ScreenHunter_1290 Oct. 28 11.09.jpg

ScreenHunter_1291 Oct. 28 11.09.jpg

In my defense, though, I've been focused hard on the latest FSDT FSXBA F/A-18C, practicing bounces at Whidbey, flight tests, carrier quals (still a ways to go on that!), and so on...

Take a look through this site. Great listings of all kinds of "secret goodies" in FSX.

Some nice rewards downloads too.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived