goldhawk

I have posted at the World of AI forum but I thought someone here might get to this faster.

I have gone back to FS2004 for the reliability factor as my fsx is a mess ever since I went with steam, deleted se and then installed boxed edition. FS2004 is very reliable and it is really all I need to do virtual airlines.

AND THEN I wanted World of AI traffic. It had never given me problems in the past. However it keeps giving me an error on trying to load the planes. I am using Win7 64 bit.

fs9error.jpg

Well I guess it does not disable that aircraft as per error msg because the msg comes up intermittently. Until I find a fix I guess I just have to do without. I really would like to fix it however. It is much more cost effective then something like Ultimate Traffic and much friendlier on frame rates.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.::Gateway::. i5, 8GB Memory, 2gb Nvidia Video Card, Win7, FS9, FSX, P3D

Android User. Sometimes Ubuntu User.

The model name is WoA_UTT_FSX_B787-800 - you have downloaded a package for FSX instead of FS9 - force of habit and easily done!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I am sure you are right and I have deleted all the files that say fsx in them. I did my own detective work just before I checked this to see what you had to say.

At any rate many of the packages say the work in both fsx and fs2004 but it does stand to reason that an fsx ai plane is not going to work....

So just in case this helps someone else I am going to attach this screen capture. It does make it look like there are too many fsx planes. Since I fixed it so far so good. "fixed" ie deleted non compliant files

worldofmessedup.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.::Gateway::. i5, 8GB Memory, 2gb Nvidia Video Card, Win7, FS9, FSX, P3D

Android User. Sometimes Ubuntu User.

Archived