Need help finding a BRITISH AIRWAY COMPLETE download

justbecausegtr

i have search but for some reason nothing pop up... now i am not a tech savvy but i have found some download before for BA complete aircraft , but now i cant find anything..second even if i find a completely aircraft download..and some of them dont have the light texture for windows , tail , and front of airplane , some missing this some missing that....

anyone help?

What BA aircraft model are you looking for? Keep in mind that not all freeware aircraft will have VC, or lighted cabin windows, logo lights, etc.

Doing an advanced search in our Library, I came up with 179 files for "Complete aircraft" in British Airways livery.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

What BA aircraft model are you looking for? Keep in mind that not all freeware aircraft will have VC, or lighted cabin windows, logo lights, etc.

Doing an advanced search in our Library, I came up with 179 files for "Complete aircraft" in British Airways livery.

Yes. And you could have BA varieties if you go to 'Airliner Search' sub-menu under 'Search' menu. Just follow carefully the 'read me' file of the aircraft you choose & you are done. And try to look for extra information from this forum. I learn a lot from here :)

oh i am sorry.. the one i am looking for is 747-400 BA .. with RR engine...and for some reason i found some complete with VC and also some LOGO light and windows light but it missing sound , and also the engine is like see through...which kill the reallism for me...and now i have tried to folllow exactly to the read me file but i still cant get it...

mind if anyone help me out and help me complete it?

i can send u the fie ..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]183232[/ATTACH]

oh god... that look gorgous... and no ... it not that... the whole engine is see through like it invisible...lol ... i will post the link to the picture...and i also will send you guys the file...

this is what i am talking about lol... the engine is see through

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b182/andy6690/Screen%20Shot%2010-12-15%20at%2004.09%20PM_zpshdwzscc0.png

then this is the one i download and it work everything ..with sound and NO SEE THROUGH ENGINE but no cabin ligth either

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b182/andy6690/Screen%20Shot%2010-12-15%20at%2004.09%20PM%20001_zpscurgkzkd.png

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b182/andy6690/Screen%20Shot%2010-15-15%20at%2011.35%20AM_zpszihlvwyu.png

Go to FSX/Settings/Customize and you should see this screen. I don't have the capability for DX10 Preview but you may see a box like this. Uncheck it if it's checked. I would also look in our Library for your downloads.

dx10 preview.JPG

ok...how to download it...i saw the button said install...but that seems like for the adware..other then that i cant find the button for install

ps..nvm found it... but holy hell... 2 hours...that crazy ....lol

222MB file. I have 14 minutes left. Many different liveries, that's why.

LOL nice...btw..when did u start download it...2 hours ago ?

The download took 28 minutes for me! I chose one of several BAW liveries to test. There are also 4 Cathay Pacific liveries in this download.

BAW 747.JPG

Archived