Fix for TDS Boeing 737 600

ctatlow

I have downloaded the TDS Boeing 737 600 and loaded it on the sim, getting an 'aircraft overstressed' error as soon as it comes on screen.

I then looked on the TDS forum and they have made a fix for this problem, but when I click to open the dropbox download it comes up with error 404.

Does anyone know of somewhere else to get this fix from or what I need to alter to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Charlotte

I have downloaded the TDS Boeing 737 600 and loaded it on the sim, getting an 'aircraft overstressed' error as soon as it comes on screen.

I then looked on the TDS forum and they have made a fix for this problem, but when I click to open the dropbox download it comes up with error 404.

Does anyone know of somewhere else to get this fix from or what I need to alter to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Charlotte

Hello

I can't help with the TDS problem.

But if you don't want your flights to keep resetting ,there is an option within fs9 settings to disable the aircraft stress thingy .

Somebody else will know what iam alluding to and will hopefully point you in the right direction.

You can also do the same with aircraft collision thingy also causing resets as well.

I am of course presuming you would want to do this .

The problem with the aircraft collision /stress thing is that in some cases (for instance add on sceneries )

you can get collision resets without apparently hitting anything .Presumably something within the add-on itself causing this.

These scenarios are intensely irritating baring in mind the time it can take to set up flights.

If you know about this stuff ,my apologies.

Cheers

Andy

Thanks Andy for your reply, yes I know what you are talking about and have experienced the collision resets in add-on sceneries occasionally, but I still prefer the realism of having the crashes/collisions turned on.

Never apologize for giving advice, if it doesn't help me it might help somebody else, (if they bother to search before posting that is!)

I think I'll leave a message on TDS' forum, see if they can offer a new link to the fix.

Regards

Charlotte

Thanks Andy for your reply, yes I know what you are talking about and have experienced the collision resets in add-on sceneries occasionally, but I still prefer the realism of having the crashes/collisions turned on.

Never apologize for giving advice, if it doesn't help me it might help somebody else, (if they bother to search before posting that is!)

I think I'll leave a message on TDS' forum, see if they can offer a new link to the fix.

Regards

Charlotte

Excellent!

If that's the way you do things flightim wise .Enjoy

Hope you get TDS sorted.

Cheers

Andy

I am not sure if this maybe relevant or not.

But sometimes on loading my choice of aircraft for a flight it will often be massively overloaded with fuel.

I mean ridiculous amounts hundreds of percent.

I don't no whether this occurs because of use of backups /restores etc.

For myself it's easily dealt with by restoring fuel levels to normal levels.

iam wondering if the same situation is occurring with you but because you have crash detection /collisions on you don't have time to check your fuel levels or weight.

Perhaps the fuel level of cargo weights for your TDs could be set in the planes cfg before selection ,hopefully eliminating the stress warning

Anyways

Thoughts

Andy

Just tried the base and Malev versions again, this time with the box for stress causes aircraft damage ticked. With this option active the game freezes and resets. So, you can have the damage option active, but not the stress damage part of it when using the TDS 737-600. There is obviously something not quite right in the air or cfg file, or possibly both. Worth investigating when I have a bit of free time if TDS don't respond.

Thanks for all replies! Fuel or load isn't the problem, I always check that.

I don't use Facebook but as Copperpen says it's got an error anyway.

Don't worry about the answer too much, I have the TDS Boeing 737 -700 and -800

and thought it would finish the collection nicely!

By the way has anyone tried the new TDS 727, it's pretty good, any recommendations for an add-on panel? I've got a HJG one in another 727 and wondered if anyone knew of another one thats as good.

Regards

Charlotte

I don't touch about the forum.

Reason is managing those just uses a lot of man power.

Has to manage againt spams or so.

Thats why base moved to facebook.

Want to use time for building , not managing.

Kyle loves forums so thats his.

If you really need things , just go facebook and get things.

I sent a Message to Kyle but not sure he has time to check.

Archived