ACG Coningsby Scenery Not Showing

nigelbrand

I noticed that has an auto-installer. Did you point it at your Sim or to a folder you created?

I installed to a created folder and took the folder called RAF Conningsby 2013 and put it into my FSX/AddonScenery folder. I did not install any of the military AI, effects, or AI flight plans. I enabled the scenery through FSX/Settings/Library.

Conningsby.JPG

conningsby1.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I noticed that has an auto-installer. Did you point it at your Sim or to a folder you created?

I installed to a created folder and took the folder called RAF Conningsby 2013 and put it into my FSX/AddonScenery folder. I did not install any of the military AI, effects, or AI flight plans. I enabled the scenery through FSX/Settings/Library.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]182188[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]182189[/ATTACH]

Dang Zip! With all the files you download to assist folks, your HDD must be full....Lol

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Dang Zip! With all the files you download to assist folks, your HDD must be full....Lol

Out of 149GB HDD I have 85.2GB used space and 63.7GB free space. Be it known that out of all this stuff I download and test, about 95% is deleted after testing and posting to here. In my FSX.cfg under [TRUSTED] I have a list of trusted gauges about 3 miles long.

Out of 149GB HDD I have 85.2GB used space and 63.7GB free space. Be it known that out of all this stuff I download and test, about 95% is deleted after testing and posting to here. In my FSX.cfg under [TRUSTED] I have a list of trusted gauges about 3 miles long.

I figured you deleted after testing, hence the "lol" at the end. You've got more patience than I do, to download all this stuff and help other members. I applaud you, Zip!

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

You've got more patience than I do, to download all this stuff and help other members. I applaud you, Zip!

How do you think all my hair fell out?? Neighbors think I'm nutz do to all of the yelling I do at my computer.:p

Archived