Need little help with camera definitons - "Wingviews" Find them

Overlord

Hello Simmers.

I would like to ask you for little help. I did a lot of searching, looked through all my aircraft.cfgs files and was not successful. I am looking for good wingviews for POSKY Boeing 777-300 or for any Boeing 777.

I found my video which I recorded few months ago and unfortunately I have no longer this Boeing. So I tried and I found this Boeing on website and downloaded this same Boeing model like is in the video but in the aircraft.cfg there is no line related with Cameradefinition :(

I am looking for the Wingview economy class left/right and Wingview Business class left/right

As I said above. The original freeware BAW 777-300 from POSKY (model in the video) does not have these wingviews so I had to put them into the aircraft.cfg manually but I forgot where did I get them. So if anyone does have these wingviews I would appreciated it a lot if you would share with me.

I looked through all my FSX related files, tried google, tried to mess up with the windows explorer to be able find "specific words inside .cfg files" but everything has failed :(

* The window is added in Sony Vegas

Bet this will work in FSX....at least it's worth a try!

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Panels FS2004 Wing Views For POSKY Boeing 777-300

[ Download | View ]

Name: wingviewsposky777-300er.zip

Size: 1,000,829 Date: 11-03-2009 Downloads: 2,700

wingviewsposky777-300er.gif

FS2004 Wing Views For POSKY Boeing 777-300 v2. This file contains some wingviews for the Project Open Sky B777-300v2. By Rolf Beumer.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thank you will try :) Did some searching found 2 files + 1 (your link) the entries in the readme are for the panel.cfg I dont know how it will work. I think that the all camera positions has to be in aircraft.cfg in FSX.

One of the files has cameradefinitons entries determined for aircraft.cfg but still it is not the business class wing view and economy class wingview.

Anyway I will test it in the game tommorow. I am too much tired now.

Archived