it's not fun being old

boleropilot

I never used the 'scenery config editor'

--I'm sort of guessing here --

when I see the screenshot I think:

1 --- PSDG-Paro ---- Path does not exist.

I think that means the folder is listed in the scenery library, this path is listed in the scenery.cfg file as well, but there is no folder PSDG-Paro in that path on your drive.

I think you probably deleted the folder and did not delete it from the scenery library list first. So FSX expects to load it and gives an error because it is not there.

To fix it, I would delete it from the lis using the scenery.cfg editor.

2 --- area 39 --- Addon scenery ---- path is not unique.

I think this means the path is listed in the scenery.cfg file, and terefore in the scenery library, two times.

Look lower down in the list to see if you see Addon Scenery again.

If you do, check the paths are to the same folder. (I think you can do that in fsx in the main menu. maybe you can also use the scenery config editor. You could also open the scenery.cfg file and look in there. It is in your appdata folder somewhere.)

And if it's in there twice, and the same path, just remove one of them with the scenery config editor or directly from inside fsx in the scenery library.

I say check the path is really the same.

It is possible you have somhow created an extra "Addon Scenery" folder by mistake and added it.

You could also check the fsx folder on your drive to see if you have two "Addon Scenery" folders. (use 'search' box in explorer. maybe use quotes when searching, "addon scenery".)

3 --- area 28 --- St. Maarten ---- path is not unique.

Same story as 2.

hope that helps.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived