touch Sound problem and GS descent

Tigani

Hello

I have the TSS A320 CFM sounds the problem is that Touchdown sound not working

when i touch i dont hear anything ( even in hard landings )

I check the sound.cfg in the sound folder and everything OK

2nd problem when the plane start GS descent at final it goes to -1200

this happens only At the beginning of descent but after that it control itself normally

bottom of line when the plane start GS descent i dont want it to exceed -800

is there anything to change ?

thanks

Just looking at some of my touchdown sound.wav files and the sound.cfg. The only 2 things I can think of for not hearing those particular sounds would the volume too low, or the filename in the config does not exactly match the touch.wav. There should be 3 touchdown configs, left, center and right.

Are you hearing touchdown sounds in other aircraft that don't use the TSS sound package?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

The last thing I would do is play each touchdown sound file to hear how it sounds. Just double-click each one.

The GS descent starting at -1200 may be normal for that aircraft as long as it corrects to less of a descent as you near the runway.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

The last thing I would do is play each touchdown sound file to hear how it sounds. Just double-click each one.

The GS descent starting at -1200 may be normal for that aircraft as long as it corrects to less of a descent as you near the runway.

Maybe the touch sound is low , I will try to Increase the volume

Thanks for your time sir

The reason AP descent is so steep when you first 'hit' the Glide Slope is PROBABLY because you are flying too SLOW (ie: your nose is pitched up). You should be around 7 miles out (1200 ft sounds about right). Increase you speed (+40 kts or so) and check if this makes a difference. In OTW if you are going 120 kts then try 160 kts. Trial and error with some models due to flaps lift, fuel load (Center of Balance), Gear down, etc.

Chuck B

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived