Project Opensky, how to get?

hilk4

Hello! I have not downloaded any Project Opensky planes yet. I dont know where to download them from, and on Project Openskys website, there is only a lot of different packs and stuff to download. Can someone tell me how to do this? I really want to get as many planes as possible out of Project Opensky. Thank you in advance!:o

Is there any particular aircraft you want, 737...747, etc. Start here in the Flightsim library and type in the searchbox for example: FSX POSKY 737 and see how many files with complete aircraft you get.

I got 47 files total. Look for the ones with a gold check mark that indicates a full aircraft.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

POSKY was a great freeware plane maker until its dissolution some time ago.

If you don't have any experience with POSKY planes, I guess a good place to go is fs-freeware.net where you can download compiled packages of POSKY planes. For example, there's a POSKY Boeing 737NG megapack found here:http://www.fs-freeware.net/component/jdownloads/download/52-civil-aircraft/2389-fsx-boeing-737-mega-package-volume-2

Also available there are 747, 757 and 777 megapacks.

There a website called poskyarchive.com that maintains a library of files that POSKY released before its end.

I also have a few TDS (the successor to POSKY that rebooted the 737NG project) compilations that I can upload for you if you'd like.

http://i.imgur.com/iMDlMAv.jpg

TseTse i5-9600K @ 3.7~4.5GHz | RTX2060 Super 8GB | 32GB DDR4-3200 | 1TB Samsung 840EVO | Z390 Chipset | Windows 10 x64

If you want to make it really easy the Rikooooo site has installers for multiple skins and models of the POSKY planes. There are a couple of outstanding issues with them like wrong wheel locations on nosewheels and cargo lighting thats tied to internal lights but you can fix that easily.
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived