Qantas Freight 767 New Livery issue

Calrob

Can someone help me please. I have downloaded the Qantas Freight 767 (VH-EFR in its newest/current livery) complete package and then the texture fix pack however the body and tail textures do not show. could anyone please advise me on what to do it would be most appreciated thank you :)

I am trying to find this package as I have had similar situation in the past, I could not get mine to work but someone here can with no problems. Thought maybe I can try & see if I got mine to work. What is the file as I tried several ways to come up with yours cannot find, the zip it is being hidden by the no ringer icon. Kenny

After adding the one corrected texture to the texture.QantasEFR folder, overwriting the bad .bmp file, it now works! Download to your desktop and extract the file from there to add to your aircraft texture.QantasEFR folder.

767 left side.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks Calrob, I downloaded the zip file as I have always, but in my case I went into my aircraft FS9 to fly it and before the A/C showed up in the window the FS9 shut down three times. I tried again just in case it was a fluke, it did it again. I cannot get it to show up in the window. I even copied it to the desktop & installed from desktop to FS9 started up FS9 it still shutdown. It doesn't really matter as I was wanting to help if I can get it running for Calrob's issue. I am confused Kenny

Archived