Abacus Aircraft

F4PhantomII

So my hard drive in my lap top died and I had to do an entire reboot. In the process I had to dig up my old passwords for some of my abacus aircraft. The weird thing is the passwords are like 14 digits long, but the product keys are split up into digits and then dashes when the prompt comes up for you to enter your product key in the download. I tried to just enter the password, but there aren't enough digits when I enter everything...anyone know how to enter the product key for Abacus aircraft? I emailed them but haven't gotten a response...

Okay, so when you download the aircraft, it asks for a password. There are three boxes, box 1 allows for 8 numbers or letters, box 2 asks for numbers only...7 of them, box three asks for numbers or letters...7 of them. The serial number Abacus provided is 14 letters and Numbers.....

The Middle set will only accept letters, even if I were to skip the first block and input the letters, which are at the beginning, it equals 8, where only 7 can go in the middle block.....

Increasingly frustrating.....

Sounds like you're downloading an updated version of the aircraft your serial was for. Only Abacus themselves can help you with that, try emailing their support address again or searching their forums.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived