MD80 Closeups

WOW! Great shots, amazing detail!

Now, I have to have that model. I just Googled it and found only a CLS MD-81/82 aircraft, not an "MD-80" although I realize they are virtually, but not entirely, one and the same. Also, the CLS marketing blurb I found didn't bother to list the liveries that come with it.

Can you please share which airplane this is, exactly, and where the DAL livery (obviously, Hi-Def) came from?

i7-10700K @3.8-5.1GHz, 32GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM, GTR-2060 Super 8GB, 2x SSDs

Hey guys - thanks for the good words

WOW! Great shots, amazing detail!

Now, I have to have that model. I just Googled it and found only a CLS MD-81/82 aircraft, not an "MD-80" although I realize they are virtually, but not entirely, one and the same. Also, the CLS marketing blurb I found didn't bother to list the liveries that come with it.

Can you please share which airplane this is, exactly, and where the DAL livery (obviously, Hi-Def) came from?

HoggyDog: I probably should have said "MD80 series" - I think the actual r/w models run from 80-90. CLS has lumped them all under the generic title "MD81/82". In the r/w Delta flies the MD88.

Anyway - don't remember but I think the Delta livery in these shots came with the original pack - if not - there are plenty of high quality repaints available here and in the libraries at other sim sites including current and past Delta paint schemes

Terrific shots of the MD80 model. Your close ups indeed show the detail in that fine CLS model. How does the inside look? Jim

Jim: Here's a VC shot. The cabin interior is "ho hum"

pit2.jpg

Thanks Adam, Snoman, & Larry

Sweet set of shot Bill. I like the compositions. :cool: :cool: :D I used to fly on MD-80s a lot when I was still working and traveling. :)

I've got "a few" frequent flyer miles on MD-80s too. American ones to and from DC-Dallas and Delta to and from Atlanta to DC

Archived