AVSIM Offline?

cfelix

Seems to be working fine for me. Jim @ AVSIM suggests this...

"Make sure your Browser Address is set to forum.avsim.net".

Hope this helps!

Alan :pilot:

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

I got this for the last 36 hours. was fine in the week before. before that again this message a few times.

Error 503 means 'service unavailable' (googled it). I don't think the 'error' is on your (our) side.

I expect it to start working again just like that in a while. hope I'm not to optimistic and it's back soon.

just now at their site.

avs.JPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Alan,

The address for my link is correct and it was working until yesterday. I live in Arroyo Grande (California central coast). I thought there might a problem with one of the routers along my path to AVSIM but I can ping the address with no errors.

Charlie

Drop the http:// and try it again. I've gotten in every time after each one of you has posted. Also, clear your Browser cache... that might help, too.

Alan :pilot:

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Drop the http:// and try it again. I've gotten in every time after each one of you has posted. Also, clear your Browser cache... that might help, too.

Neither work. Why should they - it's only AVSIM that doesnt work here. It's never worked beteeen 9-10 am in the morning it the UK.

Just trying to offer some suggestions, that's all.

Sorry for your difficulties.

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Archived