Beech AT-11 USAF: Catalina Island-Longbeach (FSX dusk flight)

The beautiful Beechcraft AT-11 on a dusk flight from Catalina Island to Longbeach. Everything is freeware again, I hope you like the old AT-11 and the Catalina Scenery.

(Click on the pics to enlarge them)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

More in the reply*****

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shots!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

peer01,

Absolutely outstanding pics! :cool:

How do you get your sim to look so crisp and clear? I can never get mine to look like that.

Beautiful!

Thanks,

E-Buzz :pilot:

i5 4690k @ 4.7gHz (Water-cooled), 8GB ram, GTX 960 2GB, 850 EVO 1 TB SSD, 50" LED TV + 2x27" monitors, Thrustmaster HOTAS, Win 8.1 Pro, P3DV4, TrackIR, EZDOK, a bunch of Orbx stuff, a chair, a hacked-up desk, and a cold drink.

looked at it on the aerosoft link u gave jan, looks fantastic there too. I chose megascenry so cal instead of this because this has no night textures, but it definitely looks way better than the catalina I got with megascenery!

Phil Colvin

Jan, you have outdone yourself! Beautiful shots, and the illumination on the nacelles and landing gear from the landing lights is particularly striking and realistic. And no, the shots are not too dark on my monitor- besides, even if they were too dark, I have a flashlight here somewhere... :p

Great job!

i7-10700K @3.8-5.1GHz, 32GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM, GTR-2060 Super 8GB, 2x SSDs

Archived