cropcircle pics.

il88pp

nope, default scenery.

I expect there are more, scattered all over the world. (only assuming there, not sure.)

I didn't write down the coords, sorry.

"scenery complexity" and "autogen density" both set to "dense".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cool pics, and you picked a great subject that still amazes me. On the other hand, any subject Mr. Daniken covered always fascinated me...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Apparently an FSX flyer pressed home an interception against an alien ship over England a couple of years ago. Here's his post in the Avsim forum but I can't get his screenshots to work, maybe the government men in black made him take them down?

"Unexpected UFO in FSX

I've been using a combination of Horizon's Generation X VFR scenery for central England, plus the Treescapes and UK2000 airfields for that area.

Late last night I decided to fly a Jet Provost T5 out of RAF Cranwell. I set up some nice clouds in REX, and took off for a relaxing flight to get me sleepy enough for bed.

All thought of sleep was instantly forgotten when I looked up (in VC mode) and saw a small black triangle high above.

At first I thought it was a scenery glitch, but decided to climb to investigate it.

Here are some screenshots. If you have these sceneries, check it for yourself!

By the time I got to 16,000ft I knew it was something more interesting than a misplaced scenery artefact. I tried to climb higher, but the old JP was struggling.

I switched to a Harrier and kept climbing. This was exciting stuff!

Yes, in some file in that scenery combination, approximately 27,000ft over Cranwell, there is a large triangular craft"

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/390032-unexpected-ufo-in-fsx/

Thanks for the von daniken link. Looks good. Will look out for him when coming across 2nd hand books.

Not a believer myself. Just love Futurama, saw series/films such as star trek and alien, and read the odd (1:) ) Asimov pocket. But I like futurama's vision of the future best I think...

with LURR, RULER OF THE PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 8

what is it now? But I was just...

Yes nda nda...

Bender is great!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived