Canadair CL-215 "Conifair" taking water (FSC)

I love air tankers and I love round engines, that's why!

Taking off from "Jean le Sage" Quebec:

Plane and airport are freeware.

(Click on the pics to enlarge)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

7 more in the reply*****

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excellent shots of your tanker and its round engines Jan. I know you feel comfortable in the water. :cool: :cool: :D I like the video too. It takes some careful flying to come in low over the trees to load up on water and take off again with all that extra weight. :)

Larry

Just for curiosity sake, in your estimation, what is the ratio of you spending time on the water as opposed to under it, I know you have plenty of experience with both? :D

Super shots of your Canadair Jan. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Listen: You know perfectly well all von Peerhovens rule the skies and the oceans! :mad: And you also know I was only involved in some minor accidents (little scratches) in the past that were NOT my fault! :mad: You share the gossips of the common men!
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Touchy, touchy, touchy, Jan... Adam is absolutely right, you do seem to be permanently connected to a snorkele! Nice shots, however, and I agree with the Zipster, well done on the water retrieval' you could easily have done a full gainer and gone in nose first!

Klee: the only important part of your comment is "nice shots". Thanks for that :) and I (and everybody else with more than two brain cells in this great Forum) will ignore the useless other words :mad:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice pics, and I liked the video too!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Archived