Randoms from recent flights (FSX)

Sorry for being "missing in action", but I was very busy at work the past weeks. I had the time to make some virtual flights, but I couldnt sort them out. Here are 36 freeware planes:

(Please click on the pics to enlarge them)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

More in the reply*****

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shots, Jan, every one of them... And, welcome back! I particularly like the Grumman in number four. I assume you have purchased that lovely looking and isolated island for some of your famous beer parties? I'm expecting an invitation. These were all FSX freeware, or were there some FS9s? If so, which ones as there are a couple I'd like to get. Thank you for your response, my friend.

Please tell me what planes you like and I'll dive into it. :)

Great shots Jan.....but,....hearing the words "Plane and Dive" in the same sentence from someone with as many "can't believe I walked away" landings....well,you can see the irony in that statement!:eek::cool:

Paul: The Fleet 50 Freighter (first flight 1938)was a twin-engine biplane Canadian general utility aircraft designed and built by Fleet Aircraft. This peculiar-looking aircraft had promise as a freighter and general use aircraft, but it was underpowered and only five were built.
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jan you sound suspiciously like a wikipedia article. ;) Great photos though. I like how the front windscreen opens for when you need a bit of a mid flight breeze in the cockpit.
Cheese War Enthusiast.

Lots of beautiful shots of that fine collection of pretty old birds Jan. :cool: :cool: ;) The trouble with a windscreen that opens is all those birds that hit you in the face. :D:p

Larry

OK I recognise the Caravelle jet at the end, but all those weird spinny-engined things before are just... odd. :confused: :(

Welcome back, O Prince of the Props! We missed you. :pilot: — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Archived