G'day all aircraft textures go transparent.

G'day all I just recently purchased FSX and I tried some payware planes and then the textures go transparent I don't know why but all I could see was the aircraft shadow was fine. A2A spitfires don't work on my FSX and neither the A2A Corsairs. I haven't installed any patches for FSX but I think it's because the 250 mb on board VGA chipset that I had on my pc. If there's anyone who can help me with this please do so. I'll get back to this post sooner or later. I want to fly so much. I would appreciate any help ! :-D

If you have FSX-SE you won't need FSX patches of any kind. I think you are referring to Service Packs. Turn off aircraft shadows in your settings, make sure DX10 preview is off and see how that works.

If you have FSX on Discs and no Acceleration, then you will need Service Pack 1 and 2.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

As Zippy said,A2A aircraft require FSX SP2 or Acceleration to function properly so that is the most likely cause of this problem. The 250 mb VGA on your system is very weak and I am surprised you are getting any loading from FSX at all,you should really consider a new video card as soon as you can .

Archived