Spec....

Intel™ Core® i7 4790 3.6 GHz processor

1TB hard drive

12GB DDR3 memory

NVIDIA GeForce GTX750 2GB graphic memory

Windows 8.1

DVD player/recorder

2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0

Middle of the road, a little on the weak side. OK for default FSX, but don't expect slider/FPS miracles when using addons.

For Win 8 it may be better to get FSX:SE, as it has the necessary fixes built in.

I think its very good. the only thing i will hesitate on is win 8.1

how much you want to spend ?

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Middle of the road, a little on the weak side. OK for default FSX, but don't expect slider/FPS miracles when using addons.

For Win 8 it may be better to get FSX:SE, as it has the necessary fixes built in.

Which "necessary fixes" are you referring to?

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

:confused:

im trying to understand "middle of the road" as i've allready passed middle raod

with my specs.

I think what the OP has is enough, unless he is asking for exellence.

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived