logging out

exwcirep

Out your front door and down the street for 2 blocks. Turn left and go to the first stop sign. You' re there!

Or.....try the upper right hand corner of this page......Log In/Log Out.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't 'logged out' in 3 years and don't see any purpose to do so. Other than maybe wanting to practice my user name + password on signing back in. I have the FSCom Icon (shortcut link) on my desktop so I'm ready to go 'in' anytime.

I have my PC running 24/7 and never shut it down. So there is no 'danger' of any file 'calling home' as I shut off my browser (ie: not connected to internet) and I'm secure from any 'virus' or 'hacker'. I do things different? In time you will 'learn' what's-what.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived