High number Panel windows

greerd

Unless, of course, you manage to make new icons, or assign existing Icons, to the higher number windows, and place them on your panel. I've had to do that on any number of aircraft. I tend to "panel-tinker" a LOT though.

There is a "how to" on Icon creation in one of the "Tips & Tricks" articles by David "Opa" Marshall. It lets you make up a new Icon for anything you like, as far as I know. It's been a huge help to me. Phenominal mind. The man is sorely missed by his friends, acquaintances, and every-one else that has anything to do with flight-simming!

The file name is iconpop.zip, but naturally, I can't seem to find it no matter where I look. As the saying goes "The file is out there..."

EDIT: I found it! Over on Avsim. Here's the link to it!!

YAAAAYYY!! Now, I'm going flying...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

• 5 weeks later...

Hi folks,

is there perhaps a way to include the menu item from the menu bar to the action menu (right click on the screen -> new item "Views" -> etc.) without reencoding the simulator's source code? Does anybody knows? That would be easier than activating the menu bar using the "Alt"-key, finding the way to the needed gauge pop-up entry and closing the menu bar again via the right-click menu. BTW: I always need to click twice to hide the menu bar again, is that normal?

Archived