Request repaint

Kdierken

I belong to the Civil Air Patrol, I am looking for someone out there to do a repaint of our plane as this takes more skills then I have. You do not have to add the extra radars or antennas not in less you want too. I have enclosed an exact picture of our plane & logo. I would like to thank you in advance whoever answers my forum.:)

6825101352_37c4d80819_z.jpg

logo.jpg

When making repaint requests it is necessary to include what sim and model you are using.

Making a repaint for the default FS9 C182 is not going to do you much good if you are using the A2A C182 in FSX, as an example.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

When making repaint requests it is necessary to include what sim and model you are using.

Making a repaint for the default FS9 C182 is not going to do you much good if you are using the A2A C182 in FSX, as an example.

peace,

the Bean

That makes it too easy! I was guessing, since he posts in the FS2004 forum most of the time.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I am so sorry, I forgot to mention FS9 default C-182S. To answer your question Zippy yes I did check out the C-172 with the markings of CAP, we fly the C-182. As I from time to time use my FS9 for the cadets that is why I am requesting this repaint of the FS9 C-182S. Thanks for the responses so far, look forward to getting more responses & answering the ones that have. Kenny

Archived