appreciate some help if possible

caringluv

I have both, P3D V2.5 and Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition installed but if seperate disks.

both running on windows 7 64 bits with no problem.

I have installed quality wings 757 on both sim's, on FSX-SE working great but on P3D v2.5 I have black guages.

can anyone advice me how to solve this problem. grateful for any help.

Cheers

I have installed with both sims with no problems. Sounds like it didn't register correctly. Are you using the QW757 1.3 installer for P3dV2 and of course, you do have the apu and or battery power on>

CPU: I7 4790K @ 4.5 ghz, GPU and CPU water cooled

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970

MEM: Gskill Rippjaw 1866 17900

MB: Gigabyte Gaming 5 Z97X

I have both, P3D V2.5 and Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition installed but if seperate disks.

both running on windows 7 64 bits with no problem.

I have installed quality wings 757 on both sim's, on FSX-SE working great but on P3D v2.5 I have black guages.

can anyone advice me how to solve this problem. grateful for any help.

Cheers

The information for an effective troubleshoot is lacking.

Simply either append the information, or apply the same resources to the addon. The product is NOT supported by QW. If your're not equipped to deal with it, flying it in FSX only seems like a viable solution.

thanks torkermax and mallcott for your kind reply.

here are more details:-

windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit sp1

Geforce GTX 780, driver v 347.52 - 8gb ram.

I have bat and apu on.

I uploaded 2 photos of QW757 for you to compare.

if you can see from the photos you will notice some part of terminal building also missing in P3D v2.5.

Ill be very grateful if you can help as I prefer using P3d.

many thanks in advance and best regards

FSX-SE.jpgP3D v2.5.jpg

I'd say you have two separate, but possibly related issues going on there.

The P3D image shows what looks like default buildings instead of the addon textures.

Are you sure you installed using admin privileges? A/V off? UAC off? As long as you use the QW 1.3 installer (you haven't answered that question) it looks like you have a permissions issue.

thanks mallcott for your kind reply.

I did install QW 757 v1.3 and installed it as admin and had both AV and UAC off.

you are right, p3d v2.5 didn't run the scenery add-on, I tried again but this time I added the scenery within p3d and it came back with an error and did not add the scenery.

Archived