It will be nice if FSX have Passengers

dorianr

Wonder if there is a way to add or fill up specially the Airplanes with virtual seats and add to them passenger on it .

(I don’t know if this video link will open-up) just a try

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flight-Simulator-FSX-Share-Page/564546310310550

There is the program called FS Passengers! It won't affect the VC view, but it DOES add passengers...sort of...

1+1=cow :p

"WE jumped out a WINdow!" -Baymax (from Big Hero 6)

Would you really like to look back into the cabin and see people? Definite frame hit. Some of the addon features like FSPassengers could give you something like that but more in the way of sounds coming from the cabin like babies crying people talking. I had a freeware download for cabin sounds but it got REAL annoying REAL quick.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Well. planes have a pilot and a copilot some they move other just are still, FPS will no impact like some old planes paint I think, there is one small prop Cessna with people on board (still) and they are visible on the side window of the plane it's just a though, maybe if there will be a new FSim maybe the programmers considered to add on peoples

Thanks ;)

The closest thing is a still picture of a full cabin. There was one I had in FS9, from the library here I think. (Even had a "movie" playing when above FL 20,000)
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

The closest thing is a still picture of a full cabin. There was one I had in FS9, from the library here I think. (Even had a "movie" playing when above FL 20,000)

The only commercial airplanes that I know to display pax are the PMDG J41 and the Razbam Metroliner.

The only commercial airplanes that I know to display pax are the PMDG J41 and the Razbam Metroliner.

Nah, this was a freeware thing that could be added to the defaults. This was so long ago, I forget the name and even where I got it.

It was simply a photo, taken from the back of a plane looking forward. Passengers had the backs of their heads visible.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

A2A aircraft have passengers that you choose in Load Manager.

Their Piper J3 Cub has an optional female passenger that comments your flying and moves according to flight conditions (you can even choose her personality, nervous, funny, calm).

There is a demo video in their site.

Archived