Panels indistinct

ac103010

If I look at panel screen shots my pictures are clear and distinct. The definition is good. However, whenever I load the panel into FSX the definition is poor. Sometimes, though, even though the panel definition might be poor some of the gauges on that panel are clear and distinct.

Any suggestions?

Are you talking about 2d or 3d panels?

If you are referring to 3d panels - virtual cockpits, go into the settings menu, then aircraft and tick High resolution 3d virtual cockpit.

IAN

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Let me answer Bob first. When I say screenshots I mean those that come packaged with the panel, not my own. What I'm saying is that when I look at those the picture is sharp and well defined. But when I run the panel the 2D panel view in many cases is indistinct. Although sometimes, even though the panel is indistinct, some gauges are crystal clear.

And, Mr Zippy: Yes, will do, but it will have to be tomorrow, now. Watch this space.

Let me answer Bob first. When I say screenshots I mean those that come packaged with the panel, not my own. What I'm saying is that when I look at those the picture is sharp and well defined. But when I run the panel the 2D panel view in many cases is indistinct. Although sometimes, even though the panel is indistinct, some gauges are crystal clear.

And, Mr Zippy: Yes, will do, but it will have to be tomorrow, now. Watch this space.

Here's the BIG question....Exactly what panel looks bad? default, a downloaded one?? If downloaded, which one?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived