No Access?

andyjohnston

I tried to read the article about snow on the front page, and when I did I got the following message:

andyjohnston, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any help?

Spent way too much time using these sims...

FS 5.1, FS-98, FS-2000, FS-2002, FS-2004, FSX, Flight, FSW, P3Dv3, P3Dv4, MSFS

Yep, got this one too. I can read all other front-page articles. Do I have to pay to read this? Probably not, probably some sort of bug/error. Or maybe the article isn't written yet?

Please unlock it, I'm curious to read it. Thanks in advance.

It worked for me just now. 9:17 EST

Because I'm a Moderator? ...Don

HAF 932 Adv, PC P&C 950w, ASUS R4E,i7-3820 5.0GHz(MCR320-XP 6 fans wet), GTX 970 FTW

16GB DDR3-2400, 128GB SAMSUNG 830(Win 7 Ult x64), 512GB SAMSUNG 840 Pro(FSX P3D FS9)

WD 1TB Black(FS98, CFS2&3, ROF, etc.), WD 2TB Black-(Storage/Backup)

Active Sky Next, Rex4 TD/Soft Clouds

FYI folks,

When I tried to access the site yesterday (at around 16:30 GMT/UK time) and again early today (at 09.00 ish GMT) I was met with a message stating that there was server maintenance/site updates in progress and that any activity that required an account login would be unavailable until the updates had been completed- the message also stated that access to article links on the homepage were still accessible as you didn't need to login to read them. I would assume that the problems encountered by you was associated with this maintenance

Regards

Brian

Archived