Missing objects from plane

Myzee

I installed the YF-23 from FLightsim Developers cuz it's my favorite of all time :D

When I change views to look at the plane from the outside, I see I am missing parts of the plane. Rubber from the wheels, V tail et.

Is there a way to fix this? Or did I miss something installing it?

Any help is appreciated!

I'm assuming the second CD I got with this package that says acceleration, is indeed the the acceleration package. It is indeed installed anyway. Been learning the whole online thing with FSX tonight so havent messaged the vendor yet. But I mostcertainly will be!

Oddly enough though....it all depends what airport I leave from I guess??? I was at CYGK and everything was fine at first then it went down hill from there

.......?

Glad you have it fixed!

Keep in mind by checking the DX10 preview box, it may cause other problems for you.

Don't know of any other aircraft that has to have that box checked for it to show correctly.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

One thing that happened today was that I kept getting booted off of an FSOpen server today when I was trying to use it at an ATC controlled airport. So i dont know if its a problem with the plane or what. At one point I was at the airport but i could not see anyone else. Strange...

Archived