Problem with Captain Sim 767

Ryz

Hey, so I recently got a new computer and before I did everything worked fine. Now every time I start the 767 cold and dark, idk about when engines are on the FMC won't come on. Everything else works but the FMC. The guage isn't black or anything just the screen where you input things is black. Also when I press certain buttons such as RTE two little boxes show up at the top like where you put stuff in. I know I have electrical power because my other stuff works. I honestly have no clue.

Any help would be nice.

I've come across a post on the net which advises a reinstall of the aircraft to get rid of the black gauge screen. Might be worth a try. Also there are 8 service packs available for this aircraft, some of them address FMC issues.

Bruce

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I5-2500k@ 4.5Ghz/ 16 GB Gskill DDR3 1600/Nvidia GTX460 1GB// CH Yoke/Pedals/Throttle/TrackIR/Win7/ Fsx Deluxe SP1 & SP2

"Don't let fear or good judgment hold you back"

I've come across a post on the net which advises a reinstall of the aircraft to get rid of the black gauge screen. Might be worth a try. Also there are 8 service packs available for this aircraft, some of them address FMC issues.

Bruce

Firstly the actual guage isn't black. Just the screen where the scratchpad is. Secondly I have done a full uninstallation and still doesn't work. Thirdly I have the latest version

• 1 year later...
Hello, I

have the same problem with my 757 and 767 cs, all gauges works correctly, but the fmc not works fine.

can i help me please, many thanks

You realize I posted this over a year ago right? Regardless I never figured it out so I gave up. I stopped doing fs for over a year. Just got back to it. I don't mean to be a minimod. But try making a new thread.

That being said. If anyone has any ideas I'd love it. Only thing I can assume is that it's incompatible with windows 8.

Archived