Need a hand with Majestic Dash-8

alexzar14

I'm having a problem reaching out to their forum, I only have few very simple questions:

1. ground steering is veeeery sensitive, it is impossible to make small directional changes, the response to the slightest yoke inputs is too radical, can't keep it straight on the taxi centerlines.

Is this adjustable?

2. is there a way to import a flightplan? So far I am entering it manually waypoint by waypoint, and although I like to interact with FMS one (only one) thing I prefer to bypass is the waypoint entry because there may be as many as 30 on a continental flight (less with regional but I like consistency, KSAN-KSFO was about 10 excluding sid/star). I see no options for CO ROUTE or RTE REQUEST or whatever. Please advise.

The freeware Plan-G flight planner is very easy to use, especially for flights with many waypoints. FSX or FS9 plans can be exported to the sim.

Bruce

http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I5-2500k@ 4.5Ghz/ 16 GB Gskill DDR3 1600/Nvidia GTX460 1GB// CH Yoke/Pedals/Throttle/TrackIR/Win7/ Fsx Deluxe SP1 & SP2

"Don't let fear or good judgment hold you back"

there is a way to do that, I think. once you've created a plan you can select the Menu button and STORE FPL with a save name of your choice. Then later you can load it by going to the flight plan page (FPL button) and selecting COPY PLT RTE, then selecting your plan from the next screen. I think that'll do it.

Archived