English Tu-134A-3 manual released!

Tushka

Hello!

As promised on the avsim thread about Tu-134 (which I cannot access right now), I made a statement that I would write a full english manual for the Tupolev Tu-134A-3 which is now finished.

However because of real life issues and difficulties, the manual so far is complete except for the navigation and tutorial flight chapter, along with the apprendix which would include the realworld timetables of Aeroflot from the Soviet times. This version, will be labelled as V1.0 "Beta" while the full manual which includes these missing chapter will be the final V2.0. When time to write, I do not know.

I hope you have pleasant flights and soft landings!

Any mistakes, errors or suggestions, criticism, just let me know!

https://yadi.sk/i/SWeVYMzBdo3ie

The barbaric and immoral Western world thanks you very much for this translation using the heavy and crude English language ..... well, you know what I mean.

While the slam from gwillmot was political in nature, it should be pointed out that the English used in the new Tu-134 manual is a damn sight better than that used by many of our other dear members on this site! The fastest plane I ever flew in was a Tu-154, just before Aeroflot ended their service. Grouse all you want, but ... the USSR had a grand and impressive heritage of aviation (and space) achievements.

While the slam from gwillmot was political in nature

It, in fact, was NOT a slam, just regurgitating "his" words used at one time or another on this website.

I too thought it was well written ..... hence the "really" thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I did not really understand the comment of gwillmot at first either, found two things in the introduction that I will remove in the second complete version of the document if those were what he was going on about.

Also a few things might have been bad translated from the original documents but there is no propaganda or anything. If anything translated really badly or unexplainable, I hope users will let me know.

About Tu-154, Tu-154B2 was faster than Tu-154M. Today, a new version Tu-154B2 V1.3 for FSX was released on the Project Tupolev forum, in case you're interested.

EDIT: Did not see gwillmots later responce until now, understood.

It's a good think start again -but, seriously- with the Tupo. Only need to fly the Tushka, using the NVU-B3 navigation system and it is all. I don´t need more, fly the Tu-154 it's my drug :)

I'll wait for the tutorial flight and navigation system, don't like the using of GPS.

Kind regards,

Interest for the Tupolev Tu-134 might be low these days but it's a fascinating aircraft, very different and a challenge to fly... Because it's older and the technology is stone age compared to the advanced systems on the Tu-154 which is a pilots friend. Tu-154 my favorite aircraft too, much more relaxing to fly.

I do not like GPS either, and autopilot cannot even connect to the GPS making it a very jerky flight. I will try to restart the writing of navigation and tutorial flight as soon as I can. Planned to make a tutorial with the NAS-1 system but RSBN flights (more accurate navigation) are also possible if you fly within CIS.

• 2 years later...

Sorry, the link does not work! I would very much appreciate to have a english manual of the wonderful SCS Tu-134. Thank you! Daniel

Hello!

As promised on the avsim thread about Tu-134 (which I cannot access right now), I made a statement that I would write a full english manual for the Tupolev Tu-134A-3 which is now finished.

However because of real life issues and difficulties, the manual so far is complete except for the navigation and tutorial flight chapter, along with the apprendix which would include the realworld timetables of Aeroflot from the Soviet times. This version, will be labelled as V1.0 "Beta" while the full manual which includes these missing chapter will be the final V2.0. When time to write, I do not know.

I hope you have pleasant flights and soft landings!

Any mistakes, errors or suggestions, criticism, just let me know!

https://yadi.sk/i/SWeVYMzBdo3ie

• 7 months later...
There's one for an FSX portover with the v2 panel here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LgF2KWc1IrFpyr0W9C-5wuPu0Ki0nxijZ0jHOf_8y0g/edit

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 3 years later...