What scenery/aircraft import to new P3D install

Guyw

I have a new laptop with P3Dv2.4 and would like to know which scenery add ons and A/C

I have available for FSX can install to P3d. FSX is not installed at this time, and

I do have Orbx/FTX products I can install as well as UTX products.

Thanks for any help.

Guy

Both Orbx and FTX have P3D installers available and work just fine in P3D. PMDG aircraft do not at this time but many others do.

You have three types ;

Those that do not work

Those that do

Those that are not licensed

Checking with the developer is the best way if you don't find info in the forums.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Just to add to what Vic says, check for updated installers or else you could run into a world of pain trying to force FSX product into Prepar3d, and it doesn't have an easy restore routine.

If you don't have an installer that allows you to point it to a P3D installation then the best advice is don't try to install it, check with the developer and/or publisher. For non installer packages, check first.

And specifically for the Orbx/FTX products note you need a different set of Library files specifically for P3Dv2

My advice would be to ask somewhere else.

Here you get the usual answers that wants you to believe that your PC will explode if you install some FSX things on your P3Dv2. :pilot:

That's BS Donny. and TOTALLY incorrect. Your lack of information is showing. There ARE some FSX installs that will corrupt the P3D system. Doesn't mean ALL FSX add ons. To tell someone to use caution by only using APPROVED add-ons is BAD advice? Not to mention the illegality of using non approved items.

My answer is to ignore Donny full of balonny unless he has some valid comments.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

[quote name=

My answer is to ignore Donny full of balonny unless he has some valid comments.

=[/quote]

Good one, I liked it. LOL.

I will leave you in peace. This p3d forum is dead anyway. Maybe you, as a moderator should ask yourself and some others why it is so. I´m not going to say what I think, because I dont think you want to hear it.

Donny - Flightsim isn't a giant but we have good people and many of the same that visit many sites. I was asked to be a mod at Avsim but I like it here. However, I will match our expertise with anyone.

The P3D forum is new here and is growing, we are far from dead.

You are welcome any time but not if you persist in telling users to get info elsewhere.

Especially since you really do not know what you're talking about , in that regard.

You are entitled to your opinion on any subject.

The only "party" line here is just like other sites - no P3D EULA discussions.

Vic

P3D Rig

Archived