Sunset for F-15E Strike Eagle.

billdebaze

Not just simply stunning but fantabulous! I know fantabulous is not a word....maybe awe struck is a better term :)

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Hello,

Thank you all for your nice comments.

That's a great add-on for sure, ext & int modeling is stunning, as Milviz knows to do.

But, as often with them, there are some small irritating bugs in the programming code. CTD, inappropriate .dll, etc...

It's annoying because the plane is so beautiful! It might actually be a hit as are the VRS Superbug or the more beautiful A2As. Lacks support and finishing ... unfortunately.

Regards,

B.

Ciao Viva & Have Fun !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello,

Thank you all for your nice comments.

That's a great add-on for sure, ext & int modeling is stunning, as Milviz knows to do.

But, as often with them, there are some small irritating bugs in the programming code. CTD, inappropriate .dll, etc...

It's annoying because the plane is so beautiful! It might actually be a hit as are the VRS Superbug or the more beautiful A2As. Lacks support and finishing ... unfortunately.

Regards,

B.

Lol glad you are enjoying it. We do our best to give it the support it deserves (Are you on our forums?) but some parts a bit difficult since we don't have the source code for them anymore.

Current Setup: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz/ 2GB DDR2/ NVIDEA MSI N220GT 1GB

Future Setup: AMD Phenom II X6 Black 3.2 Ghz/ 6GB Corsair DDR3 2000Mhz/NVIDEA MSI N220GT 1GB

Hey,

I understand the problems with this kind of creation, of course. But that's just a fact. Including this beautiful F-15 I have serious problem of CTD when closing FSX. I shopped the solution on every conceivable forum, but I have never found an adequate response. I finally solved the problem by turning to the Mudhen M2M, which, although it has no internal textures as carefully as Milviz, it gives me satisfaction without spending hours researching why and how it crashes .

Sorry, but what interests me is to spend as much time flying. Bug fixes pump my energy and irritates me. Given the selling price of serious add-ons today (almost the price of the"deceased" full FSX package, don't forget it !), I like to have products that work perfectly. I'm not here just talking about Milviz but many publishers often take us for "cash cows" by putting on the market poorly finished products and with little or no after sales support.

:)

Ciao Viva & Have Fun !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived