T6B "Texan II"

BillD22

The Beechcraft T6B "Texan II" is the new Navy basic trainer aircraft replacing the earlier T34C and T6A models. Here are some shots of an advance version of IRIS software's upcoming release of this airplane for FSX and P3D.

The T6B features an improved cockpit with a Head Up Display (HUD) and EFIS style Multifunction Display (MFD) flight and navigation instruments and communications panels

[click on the images for a full screen view]

line.jpg

pit.jpg

pit2.jpg

TO.jpg

side.jpg

climb.jpg

canopy.jpg

Wait i have the IRis T-6 II and my VC looks nothing like that and where can i find that aircraft

Soar: Go to the IRIS website and look under "Early Access"- but be aware that this is a pay ware release of their upcoming "Texan Driver" pro training series product - basically its a still in development Beta version that you can pay to get hold of early

You probably have the earlier IRIS version - the T6A (which I think is now a freeware release) - the shots are of the T6B - a much newer airplane in terms of cockpit instruments

Hey bill nice ac and graphics ! What are your pc specs ?

Thanks Randy and Joe

Randy: my PC specs are nothing to write home about - I'm running both FSX and FS2004 on my business laptop (I'm the boss so it's o.k.:D:D) - its an HP Pavilion dv7 with i5 dual core 2.40Ghz processor and 8 GB RAM - Windows 7 OS - has a no name run of the mill integrated graphics card - I do run on a 27" monitor when at my desk so no squinting at a small screen. FSX runs "acceptable" and FS2004 runs really well with everything maxed out

Thanks Randy and Joe

Randy: my PC specs are nothing to write home about - I'm running both FSX and FS2004 on my business laptop (I'm the boss so it's o.k.:D:D) - its an HP Pavilion dv7 with i5 dual core 2.40Ghz processor and 8 GB RAM - Windows 7 OS - has a no name run of the mill integrated graphics card - I do run on a 27" monitor when at my desk so no squinting at a small screen. FSX runs "acceptable" and FS2004 runs really well with everything maxed out

Wow I'm impressed Bill! Keep up the good work [emoji106]. Have a safe flight [emoji574]️

It's a good looking aircraft , mostly a license built Pilatus PC-9 made by Raytheon/Beechcraft ... I see them a lot, albeit the RCAF planes at the FBO here in NW Montana. Great display Bill !!! Mike ;)

Wow I'm impressed Bill! Keep up the good work [emoji106]. Have a safe flight [emoji574]️

Thanks Mike & Randy - I see these occasionally at our local airport coming over from the Pensacola Navy training complex

Archived