Progressive Taxi

munch1431

Hey,

So I'm experience two problems, one I really need to fix, second isn't so important.

I'll start with my second problem -

So I have DX10 preview enabled. I know this is the reason why my progressive taxi lines don't show up. But when I disable DX10 my PMDG 737 NGX doesn't work properly, missing textures and bugs etc. Is there any addon which will replace progressive taxi but work with DX10?

My main problem is -

I've been learning the PMDG 737 NGX and when I reach a altitude of 10,000+ I get a warning/beeping going of until descent. I think it's relating to pressure but I don't know how to resolve the problem. Could someone please explain how I can prevent this warning, please bare in mind I'm still learning airliners and the 737 so don't use very technical language :3 xD

Video of the warning (Please note this isn't my video it's just a video of the same warning. As the video creator says it's a pressurization warning, but I don't know how to fix it? -

" width=425" height="350" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen">

(Just in case the link doesn't work)

Many thanks,

Munch

I never knew that to be able to use the PMDG 737 NGX you needed to use DX10. Is that normal? As for something to replace Progressive Taxi there is a program, that I think is free, called Taxi2Gate. You follow a "Follow Me" truck to and from the runway.

Scratch Taxi2Gate. Found this http://www.dbsim.com/ It is payware.

Download the file Bean suggested.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Ok I'll try out your fixes! Thanks.

Well I had my PMDG on my old system and It didn't need DX10, but what I'm currently using FSX to play on is very new, like a week old and the PMDG only seems to work with DX10 preview on :/ It's annoying as DX10 gives me a few textures glitches to.

@StringBean Incase Mr Zippy's fix doesn't work, does it matter if I'm using custom scenery. I'm using about 2 UK2000 airports. Will be using FTX Global England when it downloads, my internet is very bad currently :(

@StringBean Incase Mr Zippy's fix doesn't work, does it matter if I'm using custom scenery.

No, if PT works at the airport in DX9 the shaders will fix it so it works in DX10.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

As for the pressurization warning >10,000', you need to turn on the bleed air and set the pressurization system for both crusing altitude, and desired cabin pressure.

Bill Leaming http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0054.gif

Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Military Visualizations

Flightsim.com Panels & Gauges Forum Moderator

Flightsim Rig: Intel Core i7-2600K - 8GB DDR3 1333 - EVGA GTX770 4GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

Development Rig1: Intel Core i7-3770k - 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD7770 SLI 1GB - Win7 64bit Professional

Development Rig2: Intel Core i7-860 - 8GB DDR3 Corsair - GeForce GTS240 1GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated in the post, everything written by my hand is MY opinion. I do NOT speak for any company, real or imagined...

Archived