FS2002 scenery in FS2004

julian147

Been looking for FS2004 scenery for Glasgow Int/EGPF.,Scotland.(I know there's Prestwick/PIK but I need Glasgow).

I've found Iain Gallacher's "glas2k2" for Glasgow in FS2004,but can I use this scenery in FS2004?

I seem to remember that anything FS2002 is useable in FS2004, but not the other way round,i.e, FS2004 into FS2002.

Cheers gents.

The scenery will work fine, as visual scenery, but there'll be no underlying runways, taxiways etc. for ai aircraft to follow, so you'll need to find/make an AFCAD (or whatever the modern preferred term is) for FS9.

UK2000 used to provide EGPF for FS9, but they're no longer supporting that sim.

EGPF is also included in Playsims Scotland South photographic scenery … you'll need to look for a s/h copy if you want that.

Enjoy :)

The scenery will work fine, as visual scenery, but there'll be no underlying runways, taxiways etc. for ai aircraft to follow, so you'll need to find/make an AFCAD (or whatever the modern preferred term is) for FS9.

UK2000 used to provide EGPF for FS9, but they're no longer supporting that sim.

EGPF is also included in Playsims Scotland South photographic scenery … you'll need to look for a s/h copy if you want that.

Enjoy :)

You can still buy Glasgow from UK2000, excellent work by Gary and AES supported.

Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)