MSFS 2020 download size

Tried to get this information doing a search, but no answer.

The one number I get is 150gb. I assume that buying the premium version with more content would be a larger download than the basic version which I would likely buy.

I'm trying to lessen the amount I add on to my Hard drive.

Does anyone know what the download size is between the different versions?

Tried to get this information doing a search, but no answer.

The one number I get is 150gb. I assume that buying the premium version with more content would be a larger download than the basic version which I would likely buy.

I'm trying to lessen the amount I add on to my Hard drive.

Does anyone know what the download size is between the different versions?

On the couple of times that I have had to reinstall it varied between 98-120 gigs. That is just the Standard version, you still have to download the other versions as well, plus the World Updates (if you want them). All in all, perhaps 400-500 gigs (just a guess)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I don't know about the other versions but I just did a fresh install of the Deluxe Edition yesterday and after the mandatory updates the size is 119GB
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

I don't know about the other versions but I just did a fresh install of the Deluxe Edition yesterday and after the mandatory updates the size is 119GB

If you are concerned about the hard disk drive, then figure around 250gb for MSFS2020 if later if you need to recover some spaces you can remove some staffs from the game which you don't use (play)

Thanks for the answers.

Miahflyer......It looks like your suggestion is what I'll have to do, just download the basic version and then delete what I know I'll never use. My only interest is bush flying in Alaska and British Columbia.

All the jets and fancy airports throughout the world can be deleted which should save a lot of space. It would be nice if you were given the option of what types of planes you wanted and what parts of the world you wanted to be installed.