HP Reverb and sound

Been having a probloem with the sound and my HP Reverb VR. In short, no sound is coming through the headset!

In WMR, When Mixed Reality Portal is running, switch to headset audio (it is on)

No sound comes from any You Tube video, however, when I run the sim, the engine noises, etc, sounds come from my external speakers.

Any help is greatly appreciated! (yes, in the past the sound did come through the headset)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Aloha. I had the same problem, and found that MSFS no longer holds sound settings. After starting a flight and switching to VR, I go into General Options/Sound and change ATC voice to the output for my G2. It's a pain, but it didn't used to be necessary. Hope this helps!

It did help! Mine is now saving it, but it was not the same as on my desktop. Once I got all that synced it worked, Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality