Hi! a quick question, is there any tutorial video for LittleNav Map for msfs 2020 . Thanks a lot.

Any video for LNM will do. It doesn't matter that you are using it with MSFS.

http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

Thank you very much, I have watched a couple of videos but are not very helpull ,they seem are made un necessary long and complicated for example they are not telling you straight how to create flight plan . Thank you very much again

I use Simbrief to create a flight plan. Much easier. It’s also free to create an account.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Bring up the (default) Map, make sure both the buttons: Show Airports with 'hardened' and 'soft' RW's

are ticked. Make sure 'Navaids' are shown on the Map. Put mouse on an Airport of your choice >Right clickRight ClickRight Click

I5 12600K - RTX3060TI - 32GB 3600 - M2 - WIN11 - FS8/9/X - MSFS - full ORBX UTX etc. 

zweefvlieg1987s.jpg

I must admit that I didn't use any tutorials when I installed Littlenavmap. It took me a while to work it all out, but I found the interface fairly self explanatory. I experimented with a few things like layers and created a flightplan which has to be exported to msfs, but it exported into the right place.

Just have a fiddle and you will be able to work most of it out after a while. There are quite a few features I don't use or need, but it's quite straightforward really.

I'm sure that a lot of youtube videos over complicate things a bit by trying to cram too much info into one video.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I too did not use any of the tutorials, and it did take me a few minutes to figure it out (ok, a while), but once I got the hang of it, it is my GOTO flight planning program.

I enjoy going all over a city, looking at highlights etc., and LNM makes it easy. I just put in my departure and destination airports, then start adding my waypoints, the way I WANT TO GO, not the way MSFS would have me go :)

If needed, I can adjust which waypoint I want to go as well. Like a previous poster mentioned, you will not blow up your PC.

After a while I think you will find it is fun to use!

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Look in the 'help' folder. There is an extensive manual in PDF format that walks you through everything.

Alienware Aurora R7 * i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz * 32 gb RAM * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 gb * Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD * Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO * Dual Monitors (1 X 2k + 1 X HD) *Windows 11*. MSFS Premium Edition

Bring up the (default) Map, make sure both the buttons: Show Airports with 'hardened' and 'soft' RW's

are ticked. Make sure 'Navaids' are shown on the Map. Put mouse on an Airport of your choice >Right clickRight ClickRight Click

Thank you very much for your reply. I have found a couple of more videos they much more easy to to follow. Regards

I must admit that I didn't use any tutorials when I installed Littlenavmap. It took me a while to work it all out, but I found the interface fairly self explanatory. I experimented with a few things like layers and created a flightplan which has to be exported to msfs, but it exported into the right place.

Just have a fiddle and you will be able to work most of it out after a while. There are quite a few features I don't use or need, but it's quite straightforward really.

I'm sure that a lot of youtube videos over complicate things a bit by trying to cram too much info into one video.

Thank you for your encouragement and I agree about some youtube videos. Regards