VRS F/A 18 Superbug

Verlaine

https://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php?cat=606

Just be aware, VRS no longer supports this version and its pretty pricey.

You will most likely have issues getting it installed and I don't think you'll be able to get it registered.

There are many issues in terms of support and running on a modern OS, even if you get all of that resolved- the VRS plane requires you to remap your flight controls. :eek:

There is no way I'm recommending that you buy it, I just understand having that un-scratchable itch. :pilot:

All you will be really doing is taking two 20 dollar bills and setting them on fire.

While the KBT (freeware) Superbug has MDL and texture issues, you can fly it. :cool:

Edited by BobSeaman

https://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php?cat=606

Just be aware, VRS no longer supports this version and its pretty pricey.

You will most likely have issues getting it installed and I don't think you'll be able to get it registered.

There are many issues in terms of support and running on a modern OS, even if you get all of that resolved- the VRS plane requires you to remap your flight controls. :eek:

There is no way I'm recommending that you buy it, I just understand having that un-scratchable itch. :pilot:

All you will be really doing is taking two 20 dollar bills and setting them on fire.

While the KBT (freeware) Superbug has MDL and texture issues, you can fly it. :cool:

Sorry, but your answer is not correct.

Have purchased the Superbug appr. 6 month ago from VRSsimulations and it worked perfectly in FS2004.

Minor problems with activation has been solved due to the very good support from and by by VRSimulations within a few hours.

Edited by scotty

Thank you BobSeaman and Scotty for the link and input.

I´m still running my good ol´ WinXP rig with FS9 because it runs with the unsurpassed FS voice recognition SpeechBuddy that I require due to some manual disabilty.

The KTB F/A-18 is quite nice and great to fly, quite right. I´m considering the Superbug for the extensive systems etc. but yes, the price is steep for the old bird.