I Flew Over Burlington in Flight Simulator and in Real Life - Detailed Comparison

I have not seen one of these comparison video clips before and I was really impressed with the real life flying and camera work. With MSFS, in my opinion it would have been better if the seasons had matched a bit better so the brown earth would have shown up in both films but the features did match up perfectly. Also, I would have liked to have seen cockpit views in MSFS so we could have seen if turbulence rattled things around in the simulator as it obviously did in your real plane. Thank you for posting. :)

It's stunning how fantastic the graphics in MSFS are to the real world!

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

That was fun to watch!!!!

I enjoyed how the land in MSFS compared to real life (except for the colors of the grass/trees), I could spot the same objects a lot of times, some of the buildings were identical, the roads and river matched. Very enjoyable to watch!

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality