Aero-Works Aerolite 103 Problem

I use the Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS controller. The stick controls all flight surfaces correctly, yet the plane does not respond to the separate throttle control. However, Control Options list the correct Device, Throttle Profile and Axis and shows the throttle movement on the bar. Also, the throttle works correctly with ALL other Aircraft!

In the pre-flight airplane selection the Aerolite 103 shows a red, downpointing arrow with each listed plane data (?). The throttle has worked with this airplane before, and when I experienced the problem I deleted and reinstalled it using Content Manager, but to no avail. I am mystified and wonder if anybody has had a similar experience or any ideas.

I had a similar problem the other day with my throttle although it is an integrated one. I came in to land in my ultra light and I could not decrease speed! I tried other planes and found it was the same for them. I disconnected my joystick and fired up MSFS a couple of times to ensure it was not still recognised then plugged it in again. I went into control options and cleared all assignments in the throttle settings then re-did them. Touch wood it now works fine. I am assuming perhaps a recent update might be the culprit here but not sure. The only other thing I use is view tracker. I hope you soon fix your problem.

Hi Gordon

Thanks for your comments. I am thinking of what related items I can try and change, but what discourages me is the fact that all controls work properly with all other planes. But I will keep going for a little longer before I write it off.