MILVIZ Corsair Gear Collapsing Issue After Recent MSFS Update

MILVIZ FG-1D / F4U Corsair is one of my favorite MSFS Aircraft, so I fly it a lot. I had it perfectly tweaked and it flew Great!

Two days ago, I had to download the most recent Upgrade/Fix from Microsoft and things changed....

Now, when Landing, as soon as the Tailwheel touches the runway, it Collapses, and after the aircraft slows to a crawl, the Main Gear also Collapses, Every time... Checked All of the settings, and except for having to Reverse the Throttle since the Update, everything checked out fine. I rebooted and restarted the program, and did all the normal checks, but the gear still collapses upon landing.. Tried several other aircraft, No gear collapsing problem with the few I checked.. Never did that in the 3 months since I bought the MILVIZ Corsair, with probably over 80 Landings. All Crash and Damage settings are set to Off..

Any Ideas?

Thanks

AMD Ryzen-7, 4800H, 4th Gen Radeon Graphics 2.90 - 32GB DDR4 - 512GB SSD Boot, 1TB HD, 1TB SSD - NVIDIA GeForce RTX2060 6GB - ASUS TUF Gaming A15 Dedicated Gaming Laptop - Windows 10 Home - 55" Samsung 1920 x 1080 - MSFS Settings on High and Many on Ultra, with no jitter or lag. HOTAS Control - Std Logitech X52.

• 3 months later...
Can you make a short video showing this? Nothing fancy, maybe one showing it doing this 2 or 3 times, perhaps less than one minute long. Post on youtube... you'll get attention, and maybe Milviz will see and try to fix