Elgato Stream Deck XL

Hello again: Does anyone here use the Elgato Stream Deck XL for MS2020? Seems like it would be great for the program and easier on eyes that are getting older! If you do use it, is it easy to program? I do notice that there are many "profiles" available for various aircraft...Any input would be appreciated!

Steve in Kansas

7 Miles NW of KGCK

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently invested in one, for basically the same reasons and as an alternative to mouse and/or keyboard inputs - trying to move the keyboard out of my way on a limited desk area.

On the whole it's been quite successful so far but it does take a little setting up - You Tube has several vids which prove useful, search on "Flight Sim & Other Stuff" for a good series. You also need additional software, explained in the vids, and of course the best is payware, though not too expensive.

It also helps to get an understanding of how it works as some of the profiles, which you can download from Flightsim.to, I've felt the need to tweak. Again the vids have tips to point you in the right direction and I sometimes make changes "on the fly" which work straightaway, no restarting the sim!