Hi, wonder if anyone can give me a hint. I've been Flying P3D / FSX for years and know all the key functions in my dreams. With MSFS I just can't fly it like I used to. Does anybody know or at least have an idea how to implement the same steering functions of FSX for MSFS. A small program to just transfer all settings would be a dream, of course. Any hint is highly welcome. Thank you. Heinz

Welcome to MSFS! The basic answer to your question is that MSFS is a completely different program from FSX, and transferring settings from one to the other is not possible. You need to go into the controls settings in MSFS and set the keyboard and joystick commands (among others) to suit your needs. This can be time-consuming especially at first, but as I recall, back in the early days of FSX we had to do the same thing.

Check this video out..

Hopefully it’ll help

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles