Zbaa crashes

flightsimmer2020

for some reason and i dont know why, but i can not file a flight plan to or from Beijing Capital International Airport, this happened after i deleted the FRF scenery years ago even the default would crash,,, so i looked for any zbaa files and found non.

i have purchased A_A Beijing Capital International Airport scenery and have the same problem i can fly out and buzz around but i can not do a flight plan not even file a flight plan if im in flight,,,, i do not want have to reinstall fs ,,,, what can i do to fix

for some reason and i dont know why, but i can not file a flight plan to or from Beijing Capital International Airport, this happened after i deleted the FRF scenery years ago even the default would crash,,, so i looked for any zbaa files and found non.

i have purchased A_A Beijing Capital International Airport scenery and have the same problem i can fly out and buzz around but i can not do a flight plan not even file a flight plan if im in flight,,,, i do not want have to reinstall fs ,,,, what can i do to fix

Somewhere there'll likely be a scenery that conflicts. The only real (tedious and boring) option is to disable all sceneries, a block at a time, until the problem goes away.

So, disable half of the sceneries in your Scenery Library and check if the problem still occurs. If it does, you know you haven't found the problem, yet, so disable half of what's left and repeat. When the problem finally disappears you'll know in which block of scenery the fault exists and you can work through those, half and half again, until you isolate the issue.

There just may be a problem in two (or more) sceneries, so be prepared for some repetition, and don't forget to isolate any library files.

Good luck :)