Default plane with lowest frame rate hit?

Looking for a really simple default plane. I have the Premium Deluxe version. Thanks.
Win 10 Pro, MSFS Premium Deluxe Steam, i7-8700, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1070ti, hardwired 950 Mbps, wifi 5 Ghz 50+ Mbps, Gsync 27-in 2560 x 1440 Dell monitor, Logitech 3D Pro joystick, and Quest 2 VR

I presume you mean GA aircraft rather than airliners? I like the the Robin myself.. but the Cessna 152 is also good.

You’ve got the premium deluxe, so why not just try them for yourself?

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I presume you mean GA aircraft rather than airliners? I like the the Robin myself.. but the Cessna 152 is also good.

You’ve got the premium deluxe, so why not just try them for yourself?

Regards

Steve

Thanks. There are just way too many planes to try. With regards to plane category, it doesn't matter if it's GA or not. I'm just looking for one with the lowest frame rate hit (simplest).

How do I turn on the panel lights in the Cessna 152 without turning on the landing (alt-j) or taxi lights (ctrl-l)?

Edited by oneleg
Typo
Win 10 Pro, MSFS Premium Deluxe Steam, i7-8700, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1070ti, hardwired 950 Mbps, wifi 5 Ghz 50+ Mbps, Gsync 27-in 2560 x 1440 Dell monitor, Logitech 3D Pro joystick, and Quest 2 VR

For the panel light, you may need to go into the control settings page and bind a key for it. For example, I’ve got one of the toggle switches on my Bravo throttle unit set up for it.

If you go I tot the settings page.. and change the filter, from assigned to all, then look for panel light under the internal lighting section.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

For the panel light, you may need to go into the control settings page and bind a key for it. For example, I’ve got one of the toggle switches on my Bravo throttle unit set up for it.

If you go I tot the settings page.. and change the filter, from assigned to all, then look for panel light under the internal lighting section.

Regards

Steve

Didn't think of that. Thank you.

No problem :)

Regards

Steve