The Drama of MSFS. KPWK Real Weather

Sadly there's a CTD with this scenery since the new update - I'm told that there will be updates coming this week, so hopefully that will be a hotfix for Sim Update 7 which really messed up this simulator! :o

But here's some more shots from the ground and departure of KPWK before the CTD whenever I switch into drone camera...

ris2CQa.png

kukoA7q.png

qZfMFkE.png

jNyo9Ii.png

usgneYl.png

QrjBqaQ.png

Hope the CTDs get sorted. The updates are getting relatively annoying now at this point. :(

Great looking weather in your set! Hopefully, the coming update fixes some of the issues.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Great looking weather in your set! Hopefully, the coming update fixes some of the issues.

Thank you! I hope they do too! This is getting a bit tiresome.

I also like the weather/clouds in your pics:cool::cool:. And let's hope the updates will fix your problems. Remember the updates that came with FSX !:)

Thanks Jan! I do remember those updates - at least it took only 2 to fix FSX - this is on the 7th update so far....