wilco airbus fmgc/navigation issue

Capt_Flappers

on every wilco airbus evolution i am having this issue where the ac will follow the lnav correctly until it will suddenly start going in circles. what i mean is, for example, i have flight plan kden to kbhm and one of the vor is ICT and it's on a course of abt 085 to intercept it as displayed on the ND. suddenly the course to ICT will start changing in a decreasing fashion even though i'm still 80 miles out and the ac will start going in circles trying to get the new heading for intercept, but the heading is constantly changing and the ac keeps going in circles. this happens at random times in the flight on any flightplan, whether created in the fmgc or importing the fs9 flightplan, and no matter what airac i use. i've tried the delete fmgc.cfg and the prefs.cfg, load default cessna 1st, nothing seems to correct this issue. i've also tried running fs9 in compatibility modes, install wilco in compatibility modes, always run as administrator. running windows 11 now, but also had this issue w/ windows 10 and i think even windows 7. it is a 64 bit machine. any ideas or fixes any of you may know for this? thx

- bernie

p.s. no need to call me Capt folks, Capt Flappers is just a name my wife teases me with because of my flight sim obsession. :o