Latest MSFS Mandatory upgrade

1.Does anyone know how to by pass this latest 'Mandatory" upgrade. . . .build 1.21.13?

I don't want it and neither do I have room for it on my HD, (they say the upgrade requires 126GB of space,. (I only have 14GB left on my main drive)

2.Is the Flight Simulation folder the only folder involved with MSFS and if so will it complicate or negate it's launch from a large remote HD I have attached to my main PC? If not I will gladly move it over to the remote drive as I cannot reduce my main drives capacity.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

ASUS

Intel core i7-8700

NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070 8Gb

DDR4 16G

HDD 1TB

SSD 256GB (M 2)

MSFS2020 Advanced system

1.Does anyone know how to by pass this latest 'Mandatory" upgrade. . . .build 1.21.13?

I don't want it and neither do I have room for it on my HD, (they say the upgrade requires 126GB of

I can answer this one question-no, you cannot bypass it if you want to fly MSFS. Sorry :(

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I don't want it and neither do I have room for it on my HD, (they say the upgrade requires 126GB of space,. (I only have 14GB left on my main drive)

2.Is the Flight Simulation folder the only folder involved with MSFS and if so will it complicate or negate it's launch from a large remote HD I have attached to my main PC? If not I will gladly move it over to the remote drive as I cannot reduce my main drives capacity.

For what it's worth, you won't need an extra 126 GB of space. Most of the downloaded files will merely replace existing ones.

However, the game will use some extra space. I'm not sure exactly how much, though.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide